• SkillsFuture Credit is for all Singaporeans aged 25 and above
“Please DO NOT pay first” [Adminstration fee of $20 is chargeable if payment is made first and then claim for SkillsFuture due to extra admin work. Admin fee is not claimable on SkillsFuture]
Please scroll down to "How to Claim SkillsFuture credit" for correct claiming procedure.
• You will received an opening credit of S$500 from January 2016
For company sending their staff for the course, Skills Development Fund (SDF) is a training grant given by WDA to help companies defray their training costs. The SDF grant for non-WSQ courses is $2 per training hour.
Only company-sponsored Singaporeans and PRs are eligible for SDF funding. All SDF Funding applications must be submitted by the company's management representative for WDA's approval. (Company will need to submit to SkillsConnect 30 days After course start date).
Only company-sponsored Singaporeans and PRs are eligible for SDF funding. All SDF Funding applications must be submitted by the company's management representative for WDA's approval. (Company will need to submit to SkillsConnect 30 days After course start date). For more information on SDF training grant, please visit SkillsConnect or call 6785 5785. Should you wish to use SDF training grant, please indicate accordingly during registration.
Aside from SDF training grant, company can also tap into PIC Grant (given by IRAS) for the balance of the course fee paid.
Aside from SDF training grant, company can also tap into PIC Grant (given by IRAS) for the balance of the course fee paid. For more information, please visit PIC Scheme or call 1800 3568622 (for Company), 63513534 (for Sole-Proprietorship/ Partnership).
• Access your SkillsFuture Credit account: www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
NEW! Effective 19 May 2017, participants will no longer be able to transfer the SkillsFuture Credits to themselves. All SkillsFuture Credits will be transferred from SSG directly to Training Providers prior to the course. Should you wish to use any SkillsFuture Credits to offset the course fee, please indicate accordingly during registration.
1) Register your course
Please send us an email email@example.com using the following format:
2) NRIC No:
3) Contact No:
4) Preferred course date:
5) Payment method: Skills Future Credit/ Bank Transfer / PayPal (Please take note that there will be no refunds once payment has been made. An administration fee of $20 will be charged for assistance in SkillsFuture payment/refund. This is not claimable via SkillsFuture.)
You will receive a reply from us with registration form within 2 working days.
Fill up the registration form and email back to us to issue an invoice. You will receive an invoice within 2 working days.
2) Submit your claim with our invoice (SkillsFuture Credit)
3. If this is your first time submitting a claim, you will be prompted to update the mandatory fields under ‘My Profile’.
To continue, click on ‘Proceed’. Select ‘Save My Profile’ at the bottom of the page to save your updated details.
4. You will be directed back to the ‘Submit a Claim’ page.
• Click “+Select A Course”
• Select the date in Course Start Date: example 12 June 2017
• Enter Course Title: Canine First Responder
• Enter Training Provider name ‘Dog First Aid’ and select ‘Search’
• Click on “ CRS-N-0042250 - Canine First Responder Course - Dog First Aid” and click on ‘Done’
5. Enter $195 for <Fees Payable by You> and <Amount of Credit to Claim>.
6. UPLOAD SUPPORT DOCUMENTS. Upload the invoice.
7. “Tick” the box under DECLARATION and click “Submit”.
8. Once we receipt confirmation from SkillsFuture, you will receive an email for Confirmation of the course + Details of the course.